About Me

My photo
Game Developer, Composer & Gamer.
All my tutorials are categorised into 3 different sections, "The Lounge" for beginner, "Rec Zone" for intermediate and "Pro Series" for advanced tutorials.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

2012 Update

Well folks it sure has been a while since i last posted here, i had many tutorials in the works and my life was turned upside between now and the almost exact 2 years its been since i last posted.

I had no idea that this blog, the blog that i have rarely updated, was so much more popular than my game reviews blog. I think i will try to post more here than on my reviews site, as it is quite clear where the interest lies by the demographics of this blog.

I would like to hear from my readers what they are interested in knowing, as my tutorials are not limited to just technical tutorials or even computer based ones.

Make your requests in the comments and i will see about making a tutorial based on the suggestion.

No comments:

Post a Comment